I wanted to round out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guides with the kiddo version. I tried to find gift ideas that were unique and gender neutral. Also keep these ideas in mind for birthday parties. Give something incredible (and avoid the last minute rush to Target).
2. Bow + Arrows $22 – Start training your child to be Katniss now.
3. Pirate Rattle $88 – A little pricy for rattles, but this is a gift that I can see both my children playing with together for a long time. And it’s adorable.
4. Instagram Camera $40 – The play camera for the especially hip tot who is also into social media.
6. Fingerprint Art Set $9.50 – Great stocking stuffer. Plus you could use it to make cards for people throughout the year.
8. Airplane Puzzle $10 – You know we are crazy about airplanes around here, so yeah this is making the list. It’s also cheap and great for young tots…you know for that weird stage before they can play with all the cool toys meant for ages 3+.
9. Carpenter Set $40 – Start your child on the road to DIY incredibly early while simultaneously keeping them out of your tools.
10. Slingshot $18 – A classic made beautiful.
11. Blocks $48 – These seems way less painful to step on than pretty much any other block out there. I don’t really need to say more than that, but they are also wood blocks that you can make monsters out of!!
12. Balance Bike $250 – I’ve heard amazing things about balance bikes. They don’t get any prettier than this one.
Merry Christmas y’all!